It starts with accessibility. And it doesn't end until everyone is included. The accessibility solutions we provide include:
- Products and technology: Whether it’s something as small as a magnifying glass or as sophisticated as a portable video magnifier with optical character recognition, we'll work with you and your business to develop a custom solution that fits for you and your budget. Learn more about products and technology here.
- Workplace accommodations: One in five Canadians identify as having a disability. CNIB Frontier's pan-disability approach ensures your workplace can accommodate the needs of all employees – meaning you can hire and work with the best candidates. We'll help set your employees up for success by integrating accessible practices, tools and resources into your workplace. Learn more about workplace accommodations: here.
- Digital and websites: We live in a fast-paced and evolving digital world. CNIB Frontier Accessibility will work with you to conduct audits and identify actions that ensure all your digital platforms are inclusive and meet global standards, including WCAG and VPAT. Learn more about digital and websites here.
- Navigation and wayfinding: Navigating a new environment is stressful for anyone. Let’s not make it harder than it needs to be for people with disabilities. By integrating an inclusive strategy combined with various technological solutions – including low frequency Bluetooth beacons, smartphone apps and tactile signage – everyone can safely and easily navigate your business and the environment around it. Learn more about navigation and wayfinding here.
- Support and training: At the forefront of our services is our support and training. We provide comprehensive accessibility training; from onboarding to in depth product training, we’ve got your back. Learn more about support and training here.
- Communication materials: Sometimes a project may require creating accessible materials or resources that you might not be familiar with – things like braille, descriptive audio, American Sign Language (ASL) translation, or accessible PDFs. We provide access, training and support to ensure that you and your organization can create content that everyone can engage with. Learn more about communication materials here.