Remote Training: Kurzweil 3000 for Windows - Advanced Topics (2 hours)
Kurzweil 3000 provides struggling students with reading, writing and study tools. The goal of this training is to familiarize you with all of Kurzweil 3000's many features.
This session includes a quick review of select introductory topics as well as how to:
- Use the Virtual Printer to import just about anything into Kurzweil
- Take notes with column notes
- Work with a note snippet
- Go from reading to writing by extracting column notes
- Use Brainstorm and Outline tools
- Create and work with drafts
- Finalize a draft using the review checklist
- Customize Kurzweil 3000
Although it is not necessary to have Kurzweil 3000 installed prior to taking this training, it is recommended that you install and familiarize yourself briefly with the software.
Please note that we will not be covering the installation procedure as this is too time-consuming and a waste of valuable training time. If you have issues installing the software, please contact technical support.
Remote Meeting Software System Requirements
We use an online meeting tool called GoToMeeting. Visit GoToMeeting's System Requirements page.
If you have any questions regarding this training, please do not hesitate to contact us.